The Career Boost Program
The Career Boost Program helps you discover your values that you hold dear in your career, including an in depth Values Elicitation which will help you prioritise those values and discover which ones you’re already using and where there’s room for improvement. We will unroot the limiting beliefs that are stopping you achieve your maximum potential, plot where you’d like to be in the years, months, weeks and even days ahead and take into account other influences on your career such as health, finances, personal relationships and overall life aspirations.
A must have to boost or change your career in just 6 sessions.
The Career Boost program includes:
- 1 x 1.25 hr Initial Discovery Session
- 1 x 1.25 hr Career Values Elicitation Session
- 4 x 60/45/30 minute 100% personalised coaching sessions taking place at intervals of between 1 and 3 weeks, in person or by telephone (to be verbally agreed in advance of the session taking place) or by Skype voice call for international clients
- DISC Personality Style Discovery illuminating your communication style in professional and personal life and your self-image, challenges you will face and areas for improvement, if applicable
- Email support between sessions to share successes or request ad hoc intervention
- Home personal development exercises relevant to your goal areas to complete between sessions (optional)
- Thought-provoking, articles and posts from JoyFind social media and straight to your inbox, designed to inspire, refresh and motivate you
- Personalised food for thought sent to you ad hoc by your coach, relevant to your goals
- Refreshments for each session if meeting in person
- Support across 1-3 months as per your personalised plan design
- Your new or boosted career and all the perks and lifestyle shifts that come with it!
“Six weeks ago I had so much that I wanted – no – I needed, to achieve, but I did not know how or where to start, so I never did! Then a good friend of mine introduced me to Jacqueline and JoyFind. I was apprehensive at first about being open and honest about the areas in my life I felt needed improving, sharing where I wanted to be, and the frustrations and fears I had about getting there, but Jacqueline from the outset made me feel comfortable, safe and in good hands.
I’m not the easiest of people to manage, I have a strong character, I’m direct and I like to see results! Jacqueline instantly picked up on my personality traits immediately understood my need for notes, action plans and recaps. The whole process was open, honest, and yes, difficult at times when you’re digging deep, but mostly fun, yes fun! I found myself often smiling at myself and excited to work on each goal that was being analysed.
The power of coaching is not yet fully recognised to the masses, but I’m here and in just a short space of time, two of my goals have already been fully achieved, and the remaining ones I’m happily attending too now with passion, care and love. I would have paid £1,000 for every single session, that’s the value it’s brought to my life.
I would recommend JoyFind to anyone reading this who is exhausted of not getting to where they know they deserve to be, as I know that JoyFind will get you there. Thank you so much Jacqueline.”
Dawn Smith, Cheltenham